Effective date: November 31, 2018
Your privacy is critically important to us and you can completely trust us with your personal information when you visit our website and use our services. We protect your privacy seriously.
What information do we collect and use?
We tend to collect various types of information for several purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, you may have to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Your personal information may include, but it is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Use of Data
We may also acquire information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data includes information like your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Do we use tracking & Cookies Data?
You have all the right to instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you won’t able to use some portions of our Service.
Here are the examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our website’s service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to keep a record of your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies to secure your data.
For what purposes we use your data?
Our Krogerfeedback website uses the collected data for numerous purposes:
- To keep and maintain our services.
- To aware you about changes to our Service.
- To grant you to participate in interactive features of our Service.
- To give customer care service and support.
- To analyze your valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To check the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
There are some specific conditions in which we share your information.
Compliance with laws: If it is required legally we may share your information in order to respect certain government requests, judicial proceedings, legal process, court order, applicable law or to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Vital interests and legal rights: We may disclose your information when we think it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, situations involving potential harm to someone safety and illegal activities.
With your permission: We may share your personal information with anyone with your consent.
How we secure your data?
The security of your data is valuable for us, however, keep in mind that data that is transmitted over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we use commercially acceptable techniques to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By email: https://www.kroger.com/topic/contact-us%3C/p%3E
- By visiting this page on our website: krogerfeedbacksurvey.net
- By phone number: 1-800-576-4377
- By mail: 1014 Vine Street. Cincinnati, Ohio.