Do you love shopping at Kroger? Are you a regular buyer of Kroger? Then Kroger gift card is a must-have for you. In this post, we will tell you everything you need to know about Kroger redeemable gift cards and vouchers an how to check Kroger Gift card balance.
What is Kroger gift card?
Kroger has designed a gift card for its customers which is used as an ordinary debit card. You can use this gift card to buy merchandise or fuel at any Kroger family store.
You Get free 50 fuel points with Krogerfeedback Survey Here
How to use Kroger gift card?
Want to know how to use Kroger gift card? It’s really simple. You can redeem this Kroger gift card at any of the Kroger Family of Stores.
Just show your gift card for payment at the register, and the amount of your purchase is deducted from the Card. The remaining card balance will appear on your sales receipt.
How to check the Kroger gift card balance?
If you want to check the remaining balance of your Kroger gift card then simply follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of Kroger at https://www.kroger.com/.
- You will find an option of a gift card on the main page. Click that option.
- Now a new window will open where you will see the option of “check balance”.Select that option.
- The next step is to enter the card number and Pin which you will find at the backside of your gift card.
- After this click on “Check balance now”. Your balance will appear on the screen.
- In case there is no Pin on your gift card then you can call to Kroger helpline to check your balance.
What products can be purchased with a Kroger Gift Card?
You can use your Kroger Gift Card to purchase any merchandise in-store, as allowed by law, with the exception of Gift Cards and Courtesy Desk Services. The services include money orders, lottery tickets, and Western Union.
Order Cancellation and Return Policy for Gift Cards
- Once your order is shipped, it cannot be canceled.
- If it is not shipped then you can call at Kroger helpline to adjust or cancel your order.
- Kroger Family of Stores Gift Cards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash, except as required by law.
- The Kroger Co. only ships gift card orders to the 50 United States and Washington, D.C.
Useful information about Kroger Gift cards
There are some important facts about Kroger gift cards which you should know.
- Anyone can use your Kroger gift card. Your name does not appear on the Card. You may use it yourself or give it to anyone you choose.
- You cannot use this gift card for online purchases every time.
- If you want to add value to your card then You have to present your Card at checkout to any Kroger Family of Stores cashier to add additional value. However, you cannot add value online.
- The Kroger gift card does not get expired so long as value remains on the Card. In case if a Card has a zero balance for longer than 90 days, then the Card will become inactive and value can no longer be loaded onto the Card.
- The Kroger Co. does not accept and process orders for customers residing outside the United States or its territories nor does it ship gift cards to customers residing outside the United States and its territories.
Amazon store card
Kroger has a partnership with Amazon and both companies have introduced a card for their customers named as Amazon store card. With Amazon Store card you can buy now, pay over time with a variety of promotional financing options. The Amazon Store Card is available to customers with who are registered with Amazon.com account, subject to credit approval. Upon approval of your Amazon.com Store Card application, an Amazon.com Gift Card with the value will be loaded into your Amazon.com account.
There is one great news about the Amazon store card that it has no annual fee. Moreover, you are protected from any unauthorized charges on your Amazon.com Store Card account.
Then don’t wait further and register yourself with Amazon store card and purchase super deals offered by Kroger.